- School sites to identify Science & Engineering Fair Advisor (SEFA)
- District Science & Engineering Fair Quality Guidelines Development
- School site identification for District Science & Engineering Fair
- Science & Engineering Fair “Nuts & Bolts” & Quality Guidelines Information sent to all SEFAs
- Science & Engineering Fair Advisors to estimate quantity of student participants
- Fair advisors order materials for students projects through Science Teachers On Special Assignment (TOSA) based on the number of student projects
- Recruitment of fair judges; local universities & colleges, local science business partners, retired science teachers, and community members.
- Final count of student participants per site.
- Student transportation arrangements (school buses reservation).
- Student Participating & transportation permission slips documented by teacher advisors.
- Final Transportation Logistics.
- Fair Judges Training.
- District Science & Engineering Fair! (typically early February)